By Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster
‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) deals a groundbreaking creation to Arabic because it is written and spoken via local audio system. It combines a revolutionary and rigorous grounding in smooth commonplace Arabic (MSA) – the shape hired for analyzing, writing and formal talking – with an cutting edge integration of the spoken Levantine type utilized in daily occasions in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine. Introducing the 2 at the same time ‘Arabiyyat al Naas (Part One) makes use of every one in its right context: Levantine for conversations and MSA for examining and writing actions. during this approach, the path successfully prepares scholars for the sensible realities of studying and "living" Arabic today.
- 21 theme-based devices protecting all of the center issues anticipated in a first-year Arabic path, akin to nations, outfits, colours, kinfolk and professions
- a wide diversity of stimulating actions and workouts fostering lively engagement with the direction and the improvement of comprehension and communique skills
- comprehensively covers the five Cs: verbal exchange, tradition, connections, comparisons and communities
- a loose DVD filmed on position in Jordan, proposing over forty movies and incorporating a wide selection of pleasing and sensible scenarios
- a loose significant other web site (www.routledge.com/cw/younes) delivering a wealth of extra teacher and pupil assets, together with a teacher’s advisor, an advent to the letters and sounds of Arabic (with audiovisual relief and writing demonstrations), audio recordings of songs and listening passages, videos, pattern checks, a solution key and language games
- clear reasons of grammatical constructions and ideas as they ensue within the examining and listening fabrics to inspire revolutionary studying and energetic interplay with the text
- a straight forward and colourful complete color textual content layout, richly illustrated all through with over two hundred illustrations and photographs
- songs with uncomplicated lyrics tied to the subjects of the path to assist enhance vocabulary acquisition and figuring out of simple grammatical structures.
Written via a dynamic writer crew and established over a few years at Cornell collage, ‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) may be a vital source for college kids starting to research Arabic. whereas basically designed for lecture room use, the accessibility of the direction and web site additionally renders it hugely appropriate for autonomous study.
This quantity is the 1st in an exhilarating three-part sequence of Arabic textbooks which jointly offer an entire three-year undergraduate language program.
Read Online or Download Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic PDF
Best foreign languages books
Released within the 12 months 2000, A Corpus of Early Tibetan Inscriptions is a necessary contribution to he box of Asian Studies.
A degree three Oxford Bookworms Library graded reader. This model comprises an audio e-book: take heed to the tale as you learn. Retold for freshmen of English via Clare West. Christmas is humbug, Scrooge says - only a time when you're a 12 months older and never a penny richer. the one factor that issues to Scrooge is company, and making a living.
Die vorliegende Einführung in das Altspanische schließt eine im deutschsprachigen Raum seit nunmehr 35 Jahren bestehende Publikationslücke. Der Schwerpunkt der Darstellung liegt auf der internen Sprachgeschichte, wobei die Entwicklungen in Lautung, Grammatik und Wortschatz jeweils ausgehend vom klassischen Latein über das Vulgärlatein bis zum mittelalterlichen Spanisch behandelt werden.
Language and know-how being significant focuses of academic reform in Indian larger schooling, academics of English as a overseas language need to take care of the demanding situations of technological and pedagogical shifts occurring within the educating career. English is largely said as a global language, and it serves as a good medium of guideline within the Indian academic associations.
- "Das Versprechen" von Friedrich Dürrenmatt. Didaktisch-methodische Überlegungen zu Buch und Filmen: Mit Entwicklung eines Filmheftes (German Edition)
- Deutsch als Zweitsprache. Herausforderungen für Migrantenkinder am Beispiel des Türkischen (German Edition)
- Learn Cantonese - Quick / Easy / Efficient: 2000 Key Vocabularies
- A History of the Chinese Language
- Analphabetismus - Das Online-Lernspiel "Winterfest": Didaktische Aspekte von Unterrichtsmaterialien unter curricularen und medialen Aspekten (German Edition)
- Die Charakterzüge und Motive in der Novela Picaresca. Analyse von Barbadillos "La hija de celestina" (German Edition)
Additional info for Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic